PK & Altman sent two men – they were able to troubleshoot the problem and completed the work in just under an hour.
PK & Altman Electric is committed to keeping our employees and clients safe during the Coronavirus pandemic. While we are still learning about the effects of COVID-19 on the community, PK & Altman Electric will continue to be vigilant with hygiene practices normally associated with our line of work. Our business values the wellness of all our electricians, staff and customers. In addition, we are monitoring the guidelines issued by the CDC, EPA, WHO and other governing agencies dedicated to protecting our health and abiding by the protective measures set forth for the general public. When visiting a work location, our electricians are taking the following steps:
- Our electricians will not shake your hand and will remain at a recommended safe distance. (At least six feet from others when practical)
- Electricians will be provided with protective masks and gloves, disinfectant gels which will help keep everyone safe.
- We have each electrician report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home.
- We clean all equipment that we use and all surfaces that we touch in your home with disinfectant.
- Our electricians are properly advised on preventive measures to contain the spread of the virus including regular hand washing and the use of antiseptic gels.
We know the best service we can offer is to continue providing safe, reliable, quality electrical services — a commitment we’ll keep throughout this public health challenge.